Recoverable solvents list
1. Aromatics categories: toluene, xylene, mesitylene, etc.
2. Aliphatic hydrocarbons: pentane, hexane, octane, etc.
3. Alicyclic hydrocarbons : cyclohexane, cyclohexanone, toluene and cyclohexanone, etc.
4. Halogenated hydrocarbons: chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, methylene chloride, trichlorethylene, etc.
5. Alcohols: methanol, ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, etc.
6. Ether: ether, propylene oxide, etc.
7. Esters: methyl acetate, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, etc.
8. Ketone: acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, etc.
9. As well as other organic solvents that are not listed.
Unrecoverable solvents list
1. Nitrocellulose (nitro), and oxidant solvents and other hazardous materials.
2. Strong acid or strong alkaline solvents.
3. Highly toxic solvents.
4. Pairs of stainless steel or brass with a strong corrosive solvent.
● Explosion-proof design: in compliance with Chinese Explosion-proof standards (CNEX) and European standards (ATEX),
● Standardized production, stable and durable quality guaranteed.
● Tilting-type: gradually tilting and pouring out waste residue which is easily removed.
● SUS304 stainless steel tank is used to prevent chemical corrosion. Two layers design, reinforcement barrelhead design, precise temperature control, explosion-proof, anti-leakage are made for safer operation.
● Heating Method: heat medium (heat transfer oils) indirect heating.
● Digital heating temperature controller: advanced numerical display, accurate and convenient heating temperature control.
● Multiple operational safety protection functions: power off or power on by timing or temperature pre-set, excessive temperature protection features; high-voltage protection function; power failure protection function.
● Short reclaiming process, simple operation.
● Less maintenance.